Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone all around the world! I hope no matter where you all are, whether it's in France, the US or other parts of the world, that you spent a wonderful Christmas with loved ones!

To my family and friends back home, I miss you so much at times like these, but judging by how fast these past four months have gone, it won't be long until I see you again! I love you all! Merry Christmas!

To my family and friends in France, thank you all so much for welcoming me with open arms! You've made these first four months incredible, and I'm sure the rest will be even better. I have enjoyed myself so much here in France, and it's been a Christmas that I'll never forget. Merci à tous! Je vous aime!

Before I go to bed tonight, I get to look out the window and see snow falling quietly from the sky. It's a sight that I've been craving for the past month and it finally came, on Christmas day no less!

I promise, a full blog will follow with updates on all the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment